Friday, May 10, 2019

And now for something completely different


simply because my teacher is making me, i am going to talk about my favorite author Andy Weir.
the reason he is my favorite author is because he wrote my favorite book, The Martian.
the book is about Mark Watney, one of the first people to walk on Mars in the year 2035. a large dust storm appears, bigger than Mark and his crew mates anticipated, and nearly kills him, forcing everyone else to leave, thinking Mark dead, and abandoning him on Mars. but he isn't dead.
Weir's writing style is amazing, because he uses real science to support his writing, and he puts the most hilarious humor into his books. with his witty, and creative writing style and ideas, it makes all his books an amazing read. 
Image result for andy weir

No comments:

Post a Comment